INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES
The safety of visitors is very important to the Petőfi Literary Museum – Kassák Museum, and as long as the danger of infection persists, we are taking the following measures:
• Visitor spaces and doorhandles are frequently disinfected.
• The body temperature of museum attendants and other staff interacting with visitors is checked before work each day.
• Hand sanitiser is provided at several points. Please use it!
Visitors are requested to observe the following rules and recommendations:
• Please make sure you have no symptoms of illness before you come to our exhibitions and programmes.
• Before you enter the exhibition space, your temperature is measured by an automatic contactless thermometer. If your temperature is 37.6°C or greater, you may not enter.
• You must wear a mask in all parts of the museum.
• In the exhibition spaces, please keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from other people.
• Entry to the temporary exhibition may occasionally be suspended if there are too many people in the museum, such as during guided tours. We ask for your patience at such times.
• We are limiting the numbers of people attending events in enclosed spaces to ensure sufficient distancing.
• All visitors must have their temperature checked by the automatic thermometer before entering the venue. Anyone whose temperature is 37.6°C or greater is not permitted to enter.
• All visitors must wear masks in all parts of the museum throughout the event.
• Please maintain the appropriate distance between each other in the exhibition halls.
• Please arrive in time for the event and take your places immediately.
We are constantly monitoring the effect and necessity of these measures as experienced by visitors, and where appropriate we will review and amend them.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Other important information
Anyone who attends exhibitions and Petőfi Literature Museum events does so at their own risk. Upon entry, you undertake to comply with the museum’s requests to maintain distance, use a mask or observe other infection control measures required at the time. When you enter the museum premises, you must wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose or any other protective equipment specified for the duration of an event, and you must continue to wear it throughout the event. The organizers are not obliged to provide masks or other protective equipment.
The Petőfi Literature Museum does not accept liability for any infection with COVID-19, because compliance with the law does not guarantee prevention of illness.
Petőfi Literature Museum
Wednesday-Sunday 10 AM - 5 PM
Ticket desk until 4.45 PM
The Kassák Museum will be closed on:
1 January, 23 October, 1 November, 23-31 December
Wednesday-Friday 10 AM - 5 PM
Please call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.