magyarEnglish

Newsletter

Search

PIM
Kassák Museum is a branch museum of Petőfi Literary Museum.
Visit PIM here >>

TwitterInstagramFacebook
A Tett honlap angol

Building


The building of the Baroque Zichy palace was initiated by Péter Zichy in the second half of the 17th century.  From the end of the 18th century the building was used as a military clothes depot until 1945.
The Kassák Museum opened in 1976. Other wings of the palace also host the Óbuda Museum and the Vasarely Museum.

PIM Kassák Museum is a branch museum of Petőfi Literary Museum. >>
Twitter Facebook
Magyar | English